- Steel Lamina Coupling
- Wind Power Coupling
- Drum Gear Coupling
- Railway Vehicle Coupling
- Coupling used on steam turbines
- Crane Drum Coupling
- General Industrial Coupling
- Universal Joint Coupling
Wuzhou Road, High and New Tech Development Zone
Email Address: Rokee@Rokee.com
Coupling used on steam turbines
The turbine system coupling is a specialized product developed by Rokee for the matched coupling of turbine system. At present, the product has been in serialization to be applicable to the turbine system with different power and rotational speed and Rokee has established its special corporate standard. After being verified for years, the product quality is reliable, meeting the operation environment requirements of turbine system, and it has a long service life. Furthermore, through R&D of such type of products, we have mastered the core development index and technology of high-performance drum gear coupling, to allow Rokee’s gear coupling technology to stand out further.
- ● Relevant parts all are verified by PEM design
- ● Optimized torsional vibration calculation of shaft system and high safety coefficient
- ● Specialized surface anti-corrosion design, guaranteeing long service life.
- ● Core parts all are made from special materials and the operating conditions are good
- ● High requirement of dynamic balance level
- ● High torque and large torque design
- ● Lightweight design and manufacturing, and low rotational inertia
- ● See “Technical Support” for the detailed parameters.