- Steel Lamina Coupling
- Wind Power Coupling
- Drum Gear Coupling
- Railway Vehicle Coupling
- Coupling used on steam turbines
- Crane Drum Coupling
- General Industrial Coupling
- Universal Joint Coupling
Wuzhou Road, High and New Tech Development Zone
Email Address: Rokee@Rokee.com
Universal Joint Coupling
The universal joint coupling is applicable to the power transmission between two devices with large installation deviation, and the largest compensation bevel can reach 45°. According to different design, the axial displacement compensation may be made remotely. It’s a coupling with wide applications.
Rokee’s universal coupling product has outstanding performance. We manufacture the largest universal coupling in the world, and also manufacture the micro universal coupling at the site of precision transmission.
- ● The joint bearing end face employs the rolling end face bearing to eliminate the wear of shaft end size.
- ● It’s welded by small-diameter steel pipe or shaft, greatly reducing the weight of product and the rotational inertia is very low.
- ● The carrying capacity is increased by 30% above.
- ● The connection size conforms to the international standard.
- ● Under the same load, products with smaller specification are available.
- ● See “Technical Support” for the detailed parameters.